As a Registered Nurse, you will:
- Assess critical care needs of patients and provide nursing care.
- Formulate and implement care plans.
- Initiate and manage withdrawal regimes.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Associate of Arts Degree in Nursing
- Current RN license in applicable state
- Current CPR/AED certification
- Minimum of 2 years freedom from chemical use problems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Certification in Addictions Nursing (CARN)
Wild Hearts Treatment Center is one of the most mission-driven places you will find. Wild Hearts Treatment Center team is passionate about providing hope and ultimately healing. As a living, growing and evolving institution, Wild Hearts Treatment Center is – at our core- a people-powered organization.
What makes this organization unique is its total ecosystem approach to prevention, education, research, advocacy and treatment. All of the parts of the organization work together to inform, develop and deliver evidence- based practices that help people reclaim their futures and restore their hope.
Being “a best place to work” is a strategic goal of Wild Hearts Treatment Center and it’s a goal that every employee plays an active role in helping to achieve. Our culture is a reflection of how encouraged and energized we each feel about contributing our ideas and performing to our greatest ability. Join us and do meaningful work.
We deeply value our employees. Working at Wild Hearts Treatment Center includes a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Retirement savings plan with employer match
- Paid time-off
- Tuition reimbursement
Wild Hearts Treatment Center is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our success as a force of healing and hope for individuals, families and communities affected by addiction to alcohol and other drugs; and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.