Assess and provide appropriate medical and mental health services which may include pain management evaluation; chemical dependency evaluation and co-occurring disorders. Supervise and assist with the outpatient detoxification procedures and act as a liaison between medical assistants and the medical staff, and provide education, related to mental health and medical issues.
- Assess and diagnose mental disorder in individuals referred in order to treat specified mental disorders and provide consultation services to professional staff
- Provides psychiatric medical expertise in the assessment and treatment of mental disorders to ensure that biological aspects of mental disorders are addressed
- Provide information and support to help educate patients, family and staff regarding mental health issues
- Prescribing buprenorphine
- Master’s Degree in advanced practice nursing
- Clinical experience in addiction medicine or addiction psychiatry
- Current PNP license
- PMHNP Board Certification
- DEA Certification or ability to obtain certification
- Buprenorphine waiver at time of hire
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- 2 or more years of experience in psychiatry and addiction
Wild Hearts Treatment Center is one of the most mission-driven places you will find. Wild Hearts Treatment Center team is passionate about providing hope and ultimately healing. As a living, growing and evolving institution, Wild Hearts is – at our core- a people-powered organization.
What makes this organization unique is its total ecosystem approach to prevention, education, research, advocacy and treatment. All of the parts of the organization work together to inform, develop and deliver evidence- based practices that help people reclaim their futures and restore their hope.
Being “a best place to work” is a strategic goal of Wild Hearts Treatment Center and it’s a goal that every employee plays an active role in helping to achieve. Our culture is a reflection of how encouraged and energized we each feel about contributing our ideas and performing to our greatest ability. Join us and do meaningful work.
We deeply value our employees. Working at Wild Hearts Treatment Center includes a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Retirement savings plan with employer match
- Paid time-off
- Tuition reimbursement
Wild Hearts Treatment Center is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our success as a force of healing and hope for individuals, families and communities affected by addiction to alcohol and other drugs; and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.