As a Patient Placement Counselor, you will:
Be a member of a national team who utilize a customer centered approach to meet with qualified applicants to complete an in person or virtual/phone assessment using the ASAM 6 dimension to determine diagnosis, appropriate level of care and schedule admission. This position requires Case Management of the applicant, referent, family members or other stakeholder’s by answering questions or concerns during the pre-admission process, including education on the treatment experience and patient expectations. Patient Placement Counselors work collaboratively with other disciplines to ensure a smooth transition from applicant to admitted patient.
- Conduct assessments to determine program appropriateness and level of care recommendation
- Create a client/customer focused experience for all clients/referents/customers seeking services through Wild Hearts Treatment Center
- Complete accurate and timely documentation in the EHR
- Communicate timely and clearly with clinical team and others
- Provide crisis management services in order to prevent reduce or eliminate emergencies
- Associate’s Degree
- Completed certificate/degree program in addiction counseling or equivalent
- Active Substance Use Disorder certification or license in state you will be working:
- MN: LADC
- Proficiency with technology and computer skills to document in an electronic health record system, attend virtual meetings, and manage outlook emails and calendars
- CPR certification or attain within 30 days
- LMHC, LMFC, LCSW, LPC, LPCC or related field licensure
Wild Hearts Treatment Center is one of the most mission-driven places you will find. Wild Hearts Treatment Center team is passionate about providing hope and ultimately healing. As a living, growing and evolving institution, Wild Hearts Treatment Center is – at our core- a people-powered organization. .
What makes this organization unique is its total ecosystem approach to prevention, education, research, advocacy and treatment. All of the parts of the organization work together to inform, develop and deliver evidence- based practices that help people reclaim their futures and restore their hope.
Being “a best place to work” is a strategic goal of Wild Hearts Treatment Center and it’s a goal that every employee plays an active role in helping to achieve. Our culture is a reflection of how encouraged and energized we each feel about contributing our ideas and performing to our greatest ability. Join us and do meaningful work.
We deeply value our employees. Working at Wild Hearts Treatment Center includes a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Retirement savings plan with employer match
- Paid time-off
- Tuition reimbursement
Wild Hearts Treatment Center is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our success as a force of healing and hope for individuals, families and communities affected by addiction to alcohol and other drugs; and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.