Maintain a safe, clean and orderly environment within Wild Hearts Treatment Center facility. Interact with patients/clients /staff while remaining with in appropriate boundaries.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation of all assigned areas and equipment to ensure compliance with mandated regulatory agencies and established Wild Hearts Treatment Center policies and procedures
- Participate in daily interactions with counseling staff and patients to provide oversight and observation to the recovery experience
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Current first aide certification or obtain within 30 days
- Certification must be from American Red Cross or American Heart Association.
- Certified Health Care Environmental Services Technician (CHEST).
- 1 year of health care environmental services experience.
Wild Hearts Treatment Center is the largest nonprofit addiction recovery organization in the United States. It is also one of the most mission-driven places you will find. Wild Hearts Treatment Center team is passionate about providing hope and ultimately healing. As a living, growing and evolving institution, Wild Hearts Treatment Center – at our core- a people-powered organization.
What makes this organization unique is its total ecosystem approach to prevention, education, research, advocacy and treatment. All of the parts of the organization work together to inform, develop and deliver evidence- based practices that help people reclaim their futures and restore their hope.
Being “a best place to work” is a strategic goal of Wild Hearts Treatment Center and it’s a goal that every employee plays an active role in helping to achieve. Our culture is a reflection of how encouraged and energized we each feel about contributing our ideas and performing to our greatest ability. Join us and do meaningful work.
We deeply value our employees. Working at Wild Hearts Treatment Center includes a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Competitive Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Retirement savings plan with employer match
- Paid time-off
- Tuition reimbursement
Wild Hearts Treatment Center is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our success as a force of healing and hope for individuals, families and communities affected by addiction to alcohol and other drugs; and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.